We are pleased to inform you that your submission 64 Entities: Um Framework Baseado em Naked Objects para Desenvolvimento de Aplicações Web Transientes to CLEI 2012 has been selected for presentation at the conference and inclusion in the conference proceedings and in the IEEExplorer database. This is subject to the requirement that at least one of the authors of your paper must register, pay the full registration fee, and attend CLEI 2012, in order for your paper to be included in the proceedings. The deadline of registration and payment as author is Monday, September 1, 2012. In case an author is co-author of several accepted papers, please see the conference website of CLEI 2011 for the application of the corresponding fees. The registration form is available at the conference website (http://http://www.clei2012.
From more than 500 submissions, we have accepted approximately 33% as regular papers. Papers were reviewed by at least two and up to five PC members and decisions on acceptances were made according to the review results. Please find the reports of the reviewers for your paper at the end of this email. You should revise the paper according to the comments. The deadline for your camera-ready copy is Wednesday, August 15, 2012.
While preparing the camera-ready version of the paper please carefully observe the following requirements:
- The camera-ready version must be uploaded into EasyChair by Wednesday, August 15, 2012.
- It must be formatted according to the IEEE format (http://www.clei2012.org/
- The final version must be in .pdf format with a maximum of 10 pagespages, including figures, references and an abstract of 150 words in the official language accepted CLEI 2012 (spanish, portuguese and english). If submissions are written in spanish or Portuguese, should have an abstract in english. The reference format for the submission of articles should be IEEE.
While preparing the camera-ready copy, please:
- make sure to remove types as well as orthographic and grammatical errors.
- address the observations of the referees in your final version.
Please double-check your submission before uploading it.
In a next mail, we are going to send some instructions about the format to the IEEE paper and some instructions about the copyright process.
We look forward to seeing you in Medellin, Colombia!